Make room for the most musical and entertaining bikes in the world. Please welcome Moc Moc, an original urban intervention that turns noise pollution into a particular and unique soundtrack where the audience becomes both composer and performer of the song.
But what is Moc Moc? Well, it is what we want it to be: a casual concert, an adaptable sketch or a tiny show, cabaret performance, entertainment… Moc Moc can be performed in a venue as a clown-musical show or in the street, where it becomes a 60 minutes long parade.
- Genre: Clown – Street theatre
- Duration: Galas: 12 minutes / Street: up to 60 minutes parade.
- Both street and venue adapted
- Suitable for all audiences
Art Director: Lapso Producciones y Jorge Barroso
Clowns: Rafael Rivera, Antonio Campos y Rafael Campos
Music: Lapso Producciones
Costume desing: Angie Paz / Engatosarte
Photography: Cuarto Revelado
Comunication: Noletia Comunicación y Gestión Cultural
Distribution: Lapso Producciones
Minimum technical requirements:
Stage dimensions: Street or venue // Width 5 m (16 ft) x length 4 m (13 ft))
Requirements for street performances:
- Ground level or stage (single sketch)
- For parades: itinerary must be agreed in advanced.
Please request lighting rider for venue performances.
Please request lighting rider for night street performances.
* If the organization can’t provide all needed technical equipment, the company will consider supplying the equipment when possible.
1 handheld microphone + boom stand
For parades: unplugged show.
Loading and unloading access:
Access and authorization for loading and unloading, as well as parking, are requested.
- Dimensions: Van: 6 m (20 ft). Width 1.80 m (6 ft)
- Loading and unloading: 15 minutes
- Installation and testing (in venue or night street performances): 1h
- Dismantling: 30 minutes
- Running time: Galas: 12 minutes / Street: Up to 60 minutes parade.
ASK FOR FULL RIDER