Lapso displays its merrier side with this singular three men quartet. An explosion of humour and good music carried out by three unconventional clowns as ringmasters. Shameless but still tender, these three individuals, mastering the best contemporary clown arts, are willing to take the audience to exhilaration only equipped with their instruments, a megaphone and all their wit (and that is not a trifle). ¿Who said the one-man band was old-fashioned? ¿Who said that blending swing with ska, or copla (Spanish popular songs) with Balkan music was impossible? This genuine musiclown trio guarantees the audience a terrific time.
A show played over 1000 times in 5 different countries, and besides theatres and streets it is able to surprise everyone in the most unbelievable places.
- Genre: Clown – Live music
- Duration: 55 minutes
- Both street and venue adapted (parade and/or static)
- Family audience
· Audience Award II Special Mention, Feria de Teatro de Calle de Espartinas 2005 (Espartinas Theatre Fair 2005)
· Official honor: El Cuarteto Maravilla Square in Coria del Río, Seville.
· I Award Trebufestival Música Callejera 2009 (Trebufestival Street Music 2009).
Art direction: Lapso Producciones and Juan Motilla
Clowns: Rafael Rivera, Antonio Campos y Rafael Campos
Music: Lapso Producciones
Costume desing and execution: Angie Paz
Photography: Pepo Herrera
Comunication: Noletia Comunicación y Gestión Cultural
Distribution: Lapso Producciones (Saray Angulo)
Minimum technical requirements:
Stage dimensions: Street or venue // Width 5 m (16 ft) x length 4 m (13 ft)
Requirements for street performances:
- Ground level or stage.
- For parades: itinerary must be agreed in advanced.
Please request lighting rider for venue performances.
Please request lighting rider for night street performances.
* If the organization can’t provide all needed technical equipment, the company will consider supplying the equipment when possible.
Unplugged. No extra technical devices needed.
* This conditions are valid for no more that 300-400 people capacity venues or for suitable locations with proper acoustic. Otherwise please request for extra technical requirements.
Loading and unloading access:
Access and authorization for loading and unloading, as well as parking, are requested.
- Dimensions: Van: Length 6 m (20 ft) + Width 1.80 m (6 ft)
- Loading and unloading: 10 minutes
- Installation and testing (venue or night street performance): 1h
- Dismantling: 30 minutes
- Running time: 55 minutes