This is a disconcerting gala, merrily serious, with a mezzo forte set list chosen from the most exclusive music scores and played with such bizarre instruments you’ll think you won’t be able to Handel its tempo allegretto. The audience will need to put plenty of quavers into their pockets so they won’t rise above their seats.
Universal classical music pieces played with unusual instruments and funny attitude. Live music, pantomime, absurd and clown come together in this show. Our aim is to get classical music closer to the people, all with a hint of cheek and without concerns or fears.
- Genre: Clown – Live music
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Both street and venue adapted
- Suitable for all audiences
Premiered at Milano Clown Festival, Milan, Italy (2014).DOSSIER PDF
Art Director: Jorge Barroso “Bifu”
Cast: Antonio Campos, Rafael Campos and Rafael Rivera,
Music: Lapso Producciones
Technical staff: Diego Cousido
Costume design: Angie Paz / Engatosarte
Set design: Jorge Barroso / Gonzalo Narbona
Photography: Pepo Herrera
Comunication: Noletia Comunicación y Gestión Cultural
Distribution: Lapso Producciones (Saray Angulo)
SERRUCHO TENOR Y ACORDEÓN Ave María – Schubert
BOCICLETA PERIFÓNICA Concierto III obra BWV 974 – (Concerto in d After Marcello) de Bach Orfeo en los Infiernos – Offenbach
CAMPANÓFONO SOSTENENTE DE COLA Sonata Nº 11 – Mozart
CARRILLÓN IBÉRICO Oda a la Alegría – Beethoven Primavera – Vivaldi Lago de los Cisnes – Tchaikovsky
CATERING MELÓDICO Y VIDRIOLÍN COPODIVARIUS Canon de Pachelbel
DÚO DE TROMPETAS PARA AMBIDIESTRO 5ª Sinfonía – Beethoven
DÚO DE TROMPETAS PARA AMBIDIESTRO, ACORDEÓN Y PERCUSIONES Czardas – Vittorio Monti
DESTILARMONIUM PERCUTENTE EN DO PARA TRES French Suite Nº 1 en Re Menor Bwv 812 – Johann Sebastian Bach
Minimum technical requirements:
Both venue and street adapted.
Requirements for street performances:
- Ground level, flat.
- A fenced backstage is needed.
Stage dimensions: width 6 m (20 ft) x length 6 m (20 ft)
Please request lighting rider for venue performances.
Please request lighting rider for night street performances.
* If the organization can’t provide all needed technical equipment, the company will consider supplying the equipment when possible.
PA system suitable for the venue.
* The company supplies its own soundboard, professional player and microphones.
Loading and unloading access: Access and authorization for loading and unloading, as well as parking, are requested.
- Dimensions: Van: Length 6 m (20 ft) + Trailer 2.50 m (8 ft) + extra 1.50 m (5 ft) are needed for the loading and unloading ramp.
- Total length: 10 m (33 ft). Width 1.80 m (6 ft)
- Loading and unloading: 30 minutes
- Installation and testing: 2h 30m
- Dismantling: 60 minutes
- Running time: 50 minutes